WATA Tech Kafe_ Product development cycle
WATA Tech Kafe has been held since 2021, to give developers a place to meet and share knowledge in the IT field. Unfortunately, due to a variety of external factors, Tech Kafe was not officially organized per the originally intended method.
Until recently, on July 27th, the first time, we had an opportunity to meet each other at the coffee shop and converse about technology.
This period's Tech Kafe topic is the product development cycle, and we are extremely proud of our speakers, including:
- Mr. Trung Huynh, WATA's Chief Strategy Officer, has over 20 years of expertise in software development and collaboration with multinational partners.
- Mr. Chung Pham, Project Manager, he has 10+ years of experience, including 8 years spent concentrating on product and project management.
- Mr. Linh Tran, Project Manager at WATA, is a familiar face at Tech Hub and Tech Kafe. He has over 10 years of experience in a variety of positions, including developer, SQA, BA, and BA Lead. Synchronically, he owns many certifications in his industry, such as PMI ACP, PSPO I, etc.
This Tech Kafe provided a plethora of information and helped us distinguish between product companies and outsourcing companies most clearly.
Besides, Mr.Linh also contributed his knowledge to the presentation about:
- PRODUCT & PROJECT
- PRODUCT MINDSET vs PROJECT MINDSET
- PRODUCT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- THE PRODUCT OWNER
- PROJECT MANAGER
- PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
- PROJECT LIFE CYCLE
Additionally, through this event, we understood that, at an outsourcing company like WATA, we had vast opportunities to connect with multiple technologies and products. We can continuously learn and grow our own skills and knowledge.
Furthermore, the outsourcing company is a workplace that is always compliant with international standards. Obviously, these companies also give us a great place to work, and we are extremely proud of our present role at WATA.